California Assembly Bill 5 is a piece of legislation that holds massive ramifications for the gig economy, specifically rideshare companies like Uber and Lyft It was signed into law on September 18, 2019 in an attempt to limit the ability to classify workers as...
- Tire Service Technician/Route Delivery DriverNovember 12, 2019
- Buyer/Purchasing AgentOctober 24, 2019
- 1st shift Production Associate - $16/hr Starting RateOctober 24, 2019
- Commercial Tire Sales ProfessionalOctober 24, 2019
- Warehousing and Logistics ManagerOctober 15, 2019
- Technical Support RepresentativeOctober 15, 2019