InfoComm 2018 Announces Full Lineup of Center Stage Presenters
InfoComm2018, the largest show in the U.S. for audiovisual technology, is headed back to Las Vegas, Nev. June 2-8. Over 1,000 exhibitors and 44,000 audiovisual and integrated experience enthusiasts will have a chance to view new products and demonstrations of new tech in the AV industry.
The event’s Center Stage will showcase a variety of speakers, and innovators from a spread of industries including education, hospitality, entertainment, and enterprise, who will focus on increasing audience engagement through emerging technologies in virtual and augmented reality platforms. Each speaker on the Center Stage will showcase a 20-minute presentation, which are free to all InfoComm’s attendees.
“We’re excited to have Center Stage return after a successful debut at InfoComm 2017,” said Jason McGraw, CTS®, CAE, Senior Vice President of Expositions, AVIXA™ in a press release. “It’s a great opportunity to learn from these bright creatives who employ technology to push the human potential to learn, connect, and entertain.”
Here is the full Center Stage Line-up:
- AR for Immersive Live Experiences with Cortney Harding, founder of Friends with Holograms
- Why Our Voice Assistants Need Ethics with Sophie Kleber, executive director of product and innovation at Huge
- Wearable Technology for Connecting Audiences with: Vincent Leclerc, partner and chief technology officer at PixMob; and Christopher Cowley, senior director of technology at C2 International
- Experience Capture Technology for Improving Event Design with: Haluk Kulin, senior vice president of strategy and data at FreemanXP; and Sergei Gepshtein, director of the Collaboratory for Adaptive Sensory Technologies at the Salk Institute
- Incorporating VR into the Online Classroom with Julian McCrea, CEO of Portal Experiences
- Using Videoconferencing to Connect Learning Communities with Amar Bakshi, founder and creative director at Shared_Studios and Lewis Lee, curator at Shared_Studios
- How Buildings of the Future Will Change in Response to Human Occupants with: Neil Redding, director of emerging technology at ThoughtWorks; and Güvenç Özel, principal at Ozel Office
- Combining Live Music with Both Physical and Virtual New Media with: Yo-Yo Lin, media artist and art director at The Family; and Steve Dabal, co-founder and creative director at The Family
- Creating Empathy with Immersive Audio in VR and Video Games with Joanna Fang, Foley artist at Alchemy Post Sound; and David Grinbaum, co-founder and chief technology officer of Chapter Four
- How Hospitality Brands Use VR and Interactive Video to Engage Guests with David Kepron, vice president of Global Design Strategies, Distinctive Premium Brands, Marriott International; and Bill Lally, president of Mode:Green
- Innovators in Online Video Content Creation Reveal the Secrets to Compulsively Watchable Content with Alesia Hendley, multimedia journalist and AV operator at the Berry Center, Cypress-Fairbanks Independent School District; and Will Curran, founder and owner of Endless Events.
Follow us on social media for the latest updates in B2B!