DISCOVER WHY IT’S ALWAYS A GOOD TIME FOR EXECUTIVE COACHING
Whether you are just starting your career or already a seasoned professional, you can benefit from professional coaching. Maybe it’s time for a change or a different perspective. Executive coaching can help you find your new door to explore. A leadership coach can guide you to meaningful change and assist you in finding your purpose.
What is Executive Coaching?
Executive and leadership coaching helps professionals identify, clarify, and achieve their career goals. This type of coaching can prepare you for a new role or career as well as build fresh, valuable skills that can propel your career further. Coaching is a prime resource that leaders at every level can use to accomplish more—providing true clarity in your pathway to attaining greater success.
When Should You Call a Coach?
There are many milestones or moments in your career when there is a shift, transformation, or change. During these transitional times, having a leadership coach by your side can make all the difference in your success. Here are some key times to call a coach:
- You are going to be promoted and “don’t know what you don’t know.” Working with a coach allows you to identify how to close the gap between your current performance and new expectations.
- You become aware that your current performance is not meeting your potential, and you are ready to improve it and achieve better results. Or, somehow, your career has gotten off track, and you want to rediscover how to achieve your potential.
- You are confident in your abilities and want to grow your career, yet you’re unsure of how to attain the next level.
- You are ready for a new career or role and need some clarity on what path to take.
- Your personal or career goals have changed, and you need a plan to accomplish something different.
- You would like to enhance your value and promotability, or even your leadership style.
- You want to find your greater purpose—aligning your career to giving back to the community.
- You want to do MORE than you are accomplishing today.
How Can You Find the Right Coach?
When choosing a professional coach, be sure to:
- Ensure it’s a good fit based not only on the coach’s background but a working chemistry between the both of you.
- Look for a coach who explains the process and defines it as a partnership.
- Work with a coach who listens more than speaks and whose process assures you set the agenda for each session.
- Ask for a complimentary session to discuss the approach and schedule as well as learn about the coach’s background.
Rely on CONVEX Leadership to help you reach your goals with professional coaching. While there are plenty of coaching options out there for executives and leaders, you’ll get the encouragement and pathway to success you desire with Coaching Conversations. It’s a unique partnership where the focus is on you and what you want to achieve. Learn how to optimize your strengths and evolve new capabilities with CONVEX Leadership!