6 Innovations from Genesis Products on Display at IWF 2018
The 2018 International Woodworking Fair (IWF) begins today in Atlanta, Georgia, and lasts through this Saturday, August 25th. IWF is one of the top woodworking trade shows in the world for the furniture manufacturing and custom, general, and architectural woodworking industries. This event is an excellent way to network with other professionals and get an up-close look at industry innovations and practices.
Genesis Products is excited to be participating in this year’s show, and will feature high-quality product lines and innovative capabilities for the Kitchen and Bath, Hospitality, Office Furniture and Store Fixture markets. Here are the six successful product and service types you can expect to see on display at our booth, #1028!
- Furniture Construction — Genesis manufactures all the components for successful work and rest areas with our quality surfaces, desk tops, and bed components, including rails and headboards. We will also display some specialty surfaces and laminated and acoustic panels to enhance the way your clients live and work.
- Cabinet and Drawer Components—We will be showcasing the material needed for a diversity of cabinet constructions: Multi-surface laminated and processed panels, multi-surface cabinet doors, drawer slides, and assembled drawers.
- Panel Processing—Genesis is proud of the products and services we offer for your company’s panel processing needs, including CNC, straight-edge and contour-edge banding, routing, drilling, miter-folding, and sanding.
- Lamination Services—On hand will be examples of our 1-sided and 2-sided lamination and our PUR, EVA and PVA glue lines with up to 5×12 feet panels.
- Substrates—A wide range of substrates will be on display to match a variety of construction applications: MDF, particle board, combi-core, lumber core, hardwood plywood, softwood plywood, meranti plywood, and Luan.
- Welformed Division—This division of our team specializes in high content, recycled post-consumer plastics and custom composite materials. Some examples of the products they manufacture include a range of materials from office panel dividers and acoustical, noise reducing materials to ceiling tiles thermal-heath reducing insulation, and more!
We are thrilled to participate in IWF and look forward to meeting you during this event! We hope you will come and take a look at some of the incredible things we are accomplishing with our innovative products.
Learn more here about the wide range of exceptional parts and durable, light, and cost-effective materials offered at Genesis Products.
Read more at genesisproductsinc.com
Follow us on social media for the latest updates in B2B!