Segway Jobcast: Sales Administrator
Segway is hiring a Sales Administrator based in their Redmond WA. Office. This is an entry-level position that will be working directly for the Director of Business Growth. You will be in charge of Operational assistance in the core mission of business growth and customer satisfaction as well as Sales event planning. This position provides Health, dental and vision insurance as well as a Retirement plan and PTO.
Working for the Director of Business Growth, you will be responsible for:
Operational assistance in the core mission of business growth and customer satisfaction. The rhythm of business reporting and meeting supervisionSales event planning. Liaising with C-level executives with follow up items raising with our China colleagues on a daily basis
- Excellent English reading and speaking.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently.
- Degree in the associated area (communications or marketing) or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
Nice to have:
- Proficiency in other languages especially Mandarin and Spanish
- Segway product knowledge
- An enthusiastic user of personal transportation products
Relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
United States (Required)
- Health insurance,
- Dental insurance,
- Vision insurance,
- Retirement plan,
- Paid time off
Segway Inc. is the worldwide leader in personal electric transportation. Founded in 1999 and has always strived to provide high-quality, safe, and reliable products for its customers.
Segway is a fast-moving company that is changing the way we get around. I take their scooters into work each day, making my commute fun and easy.