- Perform audit procedures as assigned on engagements and help with any other duties necessary to complete an audit engagement.
- Work closely with Senior Associates and Managers to identify and resolve issues encountered in performance of financial statement audits through effective and timely communication.
- Develop effective and clear work paper techniques; Assist with financial statement preparation.
- Work with the group leader to develop an appropriate plan of professional development and take responsibility to ensure that the plan is executed
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Master’s degree a plus.
- CPA or CPA candidate with 0 – 1 year of experience in public accounting.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; team orientation and strong interpersonal skills.
- Basic familiarity with GAAP and GAAS
Weaver provides a wide array of advisory services including risk advisory, transaction advisory, IT advisory, energy compliance services, forensics and litigation, financial institutions consulting and public company services.
Their Dallas office boasts a beautiful view of the city skyline and is central to many of the great amenities that the city has to work for. This is a great opportunity to advance your career with one of the best financial services companies in the industry.
If you or someone you know sound like a good fit for this role, you can Apply Here