GroceryShop 2019: 3 Reasons To Be Excited
GroceryShop 2019 has returned to Las Vegas! The show looks to improve on the success of its 2018 edition with an impressive list of speakers, exhibitors and attendees. The show will run from September 15-18, 2019 at the Venetian.
Shopperations CEO & Founder Olga Yurovski attended GroceryShop last year and let MarketScale know what she loved about the show and why she will be attending again this year.
1. Keynote Speakers
“The keynote speakers [are] high caliber and deliver engaging and informative talks”
3 of the featured speakers this year are:
- Jennifer Goschke, 7-Eleven’s VP of Internal Audit
- Carolyn Brown, Head of eCommerce, North America, Anheuser-Busch
Cara Pratt, VP of Kroger Precision Marketing Commercial & Product Strategy
2. Emerging Technology Spotlight
“The Startup Pitch Competition (This year it’s called Emerging Technology Spotlight) was a great place for Shopperations to see how new tech companies are positioning themselves. In fact, we are one of the 20 startups that will be on stage this time.”
- GroceryShop welcomes and encourages startups to attend the show.
- The show additionally provides startups with special reimbursement and stipend opportunities. They are also given the opportunity to exhibit in the hall.
“I witnessed the buzz of the Hosted Meetings where marketers and vendors met for a quick introduction and rotated every 20 minutes from table to table. The energy and sheer scale were super impressive.”
- GroceryShop 2019 has many events that allow companies to connect with distributors, retailers and customers directly. Click here for the full agenda.
Follow us on social media for the latest updates in B2B!