Icom’s Five School Communication Safety Tips
- Staff should set their radios to the correct channels with an optimal volume balance
- Use the scan feature to monitor multiple user groups
- An earpiece for discreet communication while patrolling hallways
- Maintain communication with busing during student arrivals and departures to secure parking areas
- Inform extracurricular coaches and moderators about their designated channels and emergency contacts
Icom hopes for a secure and prosperous school year for all.