Acrelec Jobcast: Brand Relationship Manager
Acrelec America is searching for an experienced Brand Relationship Manager to work closely with existing customers, as well as develop new customer relationships in an assigned territory. The successful candidate is an energetic professional with the ability to multi-task effectively, offer quick and accurate advice, and provide creative input to help advance new and existing sales in an assigned territory. The Brand Relationship Manager will act as the creative liaison between our development and design team and our operations team to deliver Acrelec America’s suite of products and services.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and cultivate strong buying relationships with customers and potential customers
- Deliver excellent customer service with high levels of customer satisfaction, involving other sales team members or team leaders as needed
- Grow revenue in assigned territory
- Work with customers to determine needs; recommend the appropriate solution to solve any customer challenge
- Develop and implement quarterly strategic meetings (QSM) with current customers to ensure that needs are being met
- Submit regular sales activity reports into the company’s CRM software, and maintain clean and updated records for all leads and customers
- Own ultimate responsibility for successfully meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Adhere to all company procedures, values and policies so that you provide an accurate representation of the company to all potential and current customers
- Perform your duties as efficiently as possible, reducing costs when possible, and maintain receipts for all job-related expenses and submit them to accounting
- Coordinate with the accounts receivable department to ensure that all invoices are paid in full in a timely manner by your customers
SKILLS and QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3-5 years’ experience in sales, preferably outside sales and managing extended geographical territory
- 50% of travel is required, experience in business travel preferred
- Experience in the QSR industry at the corporate or franchise level
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in MS Office applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook is required
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Appropriate judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
Acrelec are Pioneers in the QSR industry and have innovated technology that can be seen in some of the largest brands around the world.
If you have ordered fast-food or coffee recently, chances are you have used their products.
Don’t miss this opportunity to join a team of over 700 talented individuals who are reshaping the way we purchase and interact with brands.
If you or someone you know sound like a good fit for this role, you can Apply Here
Follow us on social media for the latest updates in B2B!