- Career Level Entry Level
- Experience 8 Years +
- Education Certificate
Essential Job Functions
- MARKETING PLANNING
- Development: Based on corporate objectives, budget and marketing strategy, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for creating, executing and tracking the annual event, advertising marketing plan and budget to support Red Lion’s Americas region. Marketing Manager will ensure roadmap and budget align to drive brand awareness and lead generation. Plan to include a mix of collateral, content marketing campaigns, advertising, events, public relations, email and support activities.
- Collaboration: Work collaboratively with internal personnel (marketing staff, sales, product managers, engineering, finance and administration) and external parties (partners, customers, prospects, media and vendors) to develop, execute and manage Americas marketing plan and budget.
- MARKETING MANAGEMENT & EXECUTION
- Marketing Management: Responsible for managing the marketing services team to support corporate initiatives, product launches and marketing programs.
- Content & Materials Development: Work with internal and external resources to craft content and materials to support integrated multi-touch marketing programs and activities that include promotional campaigns, product launches, tradeshows and events. Manage resources and production of marketing materials that include: data sheets, customer case studies, white papers, brochures, catalogs, presentations, signage, advertisements as well as other print and video productions. The Marketing Manager will lead the implementation and management of the global platform for marketing materials ordering, printing, and distribution of items such as literature, signs, gifts, and more
- Media Planning & Execution: Oversee media purchasing and integrated print/online planning for the Americas region. Research, plan and coordinate content and advertisements for online web portals, directories, print magazines, sponsorships. Collaboratively work with the online marketing manager in the planning and execution of email marketing and social media outreach.
- Brand Management: Steward of the corporate brand to ensure all materials consistently represent image and correctly support positioning.
- Event Management: Research, plan and coordinate events and tradeshows for the Americas region. Manage schedule, budget and all logistics with support from the marketing services team. Execute all activities with a professional corporate presence that reflects positively on brand while achieving sales lead objectives. Collaborate with Global Marketing Director, EMEA and APAC marketing managers to develop and align global tradeshow graphics and messaging that reflects consistent corporate image. Work with product and sales teams to plan and execute event logistics from paperwork, show displays, demos, PR, schedule communications, sales lead documentation, onsite show coordination and sales lead documentation.
- Tracking & Reporting: Maintain project lists for self and managed staff to communicate current activities. Oversee and track marketing budget in relation to overall plan. Provide monthly reports. Manage marketing operations and processes such as purchasing, budget tracking and literature systems at York, PA corporate headquarters.
- BA in marketing, communications or related discipline from a four-year, accredited institution.
- Five years related B2B experience including prior budget responsibility and staff management in a similar marketing role.
- Demonstrates oral and written communication skill to effectively interface with all levels of Company management and staff, customers and outside business contacts.
- Attention to detail and accurate recordkeeping abilities are a must.
- Proficiency with English language both written and verbal communication.
- Experience working for an industrial manufacturer a PLUS.
- Must have a basic understanding of Microsoft Office applications
- Eight years related B2B experience with at least three years of supervisory experience.
- Experience overseeing Americas marketing programs.