- Career Level Other
- Experience Less Than 1 Year
- Education Diploma
- Take receipt of all inbound product. Confirm product received matches product ordered and report any discrepancies. Perform quality control checks on all inbound product and report any issues. Receive product into ERP system. Ensure all products are stocked in their designated area.
- Prepare and complete product assemblies when necessary as product arrives. Effectively communicate the status of when outsourced product is received via business activities.
- Take receipt of all “Return Material Authorizations” (RMA’s). Organize RMA’s so they are easily located and readily available. Prepare RMA’s for quality control checks by Quality Assurance (QA). Manage RMA products weekly and facilitate with sales of the available products for rescheduling.
- Monitor inventory levels on a daily, weekly, and annual basis. Compare on hand quantities against the ERP system (Net Suite), inform Supply Chain Manager of discrepancies.
- Work directly with Procurement for managing the demand of product across multiple departments.
- When necessary, perform pick-ups of outsourced product from local vendors.
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- Forklift Certification
- Current Driver’s License
- Clean Driving Record
- Ability to Pull a Goose-neck Trailer
Experience in the following preferred:
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
- Vendor Management
- Supply Chain