- Career Level Other
- Experience 3 Years
- Education Undergraduate
About the Role
Your core responsibility is to develop all creative materials- from design through production, including key art, logo designs and cohesive brand campaigns that work across all mediums with a focus on digital and print as you broaden your skill set in a 360-degree design environment.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for football and strong design sensibilities. This position will work closely with cross-functional teams to develop solutions and design visuals that showcase the reimagined game of football and excitement of the XFL.
What you will do
- Work directly with the Creative Director, Marketing team, Copywriters, and Art Directors to develop off-air creative from concept to completion.
- Explore/develop/produce innovative ideas appropriate to the client’s marketing strategy within the stated deadline and budget.
- Develop multiple concepts that deliver strategic creative.
- Justify your ideas and decisions with smart rationale, while staying open to other effective solutions.
- Promote design and visual ideas that are fresh, original and elevate the brand.
- Coordinate with production, ensuring quality work that is on time.
- Keep current on the latest techniques of design, graphics, layouts, typography
and photography; seek new and innovative techniques.
- Take assets and create digital banners for online and social campaigns (design and code for online environments).
- 3-5 years of sports/entertainment industry experience as a Designer (focused on off-air).
- Strong portfolio exhibiting concept and original design (key art, web and interactive media experience a plus).
- Expert in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and HTML5 skills (ability to illustrate a plus).
- Experience creating banners / takeover campaigns.
- Portfolio should demonstrate cutting-edge creative that stands out from the clutter, fresh thinking and a creative approach to problem solving.
- Proactive team player and problem solver with the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Knowledge of all phases of production.
- UI/UX understanding, with dedication to maintaining current best practices.
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, CSS3, HTML5, Bootstrap, Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Experience with .gif animation and video editing (Final Cut, After Effects, etc.), not mandatory, but a plus.
By submitting this application I acknowledge and understand that Alpha Entertainment LLC [XFL] will collect and use my personal information in accordance with XFL’s Applicant Privacy Notice (https://www.xfl.com/legal/ccpa/xfl-applicant-notice).