G-Max Installation: Single Person Girder Assembly steps:
- Position the strut onto previously installed lower location bolt.
- Position head into upper location bolt.
- Install bolt at upper post.
- Tighten post bolts using 19 mm socket. The post will pull in tightly.
- Mark all the tightened bolts for quality control.
By pre-assembling many components prior to shipment, allowing installers to unfold and connect the structure more easily on site, Schletter is changing the way the solar industry views steel solar mounting products. And with benefits that include increased adjustment capability in the field, increased spans between foundations, standardization and reduction of hardware, and lower costs across multiple installation steps, G-Max is revolutionizing the steel, fixed-filt industry, saving customers both time and money. G-Max also comes with a 20-year limited warranty, providing every Schletter customer with peace of mind.
For other G-Max Installation videos addressing topics such as post installation, purlin layout, purlin alignment, and module and clamp installation, check out www.schletter.us/gmax to learn more.
Source / learn more Youtube
Read more at schletter.us