5 Benefits of Digital Signage on College Campuses
Digital signage is becoming a common element on college campuses nationwide. Users of digital signage are finding the technology cost-effective and simpler than they imagined. It makes sense that institutions of higher learning would make the smart move to digital signage. This tech can greatly benefit a university in a variety of ways:
Communicate urgent information:
- Provide updates on weather and crime alerts.
- Provides updates on less urgent but still important messages around campus.
Reinforce your institution’s story and values to visitors:
- Promote upcoming events such as sporting events, art galas, and fundraisers.
- Draw in prospective students on tours by welcoming visitors with targeted information.
Earn additional revenue with a measurable sales increase:
- Revenue is generated via promotion of campus bookstores, food kiosks, and erchandise stands.
- Also advertise with promoted content on your network through brand partnering and cross-selling.
Offer wayfinding services:
- Guides foot traffic for students and visitors.
- Share information about the history of the school, must see sites and tips on where to eat and shop.
Use of Social integration: Encourage visitors to post pictures around campus to social media with specific hashtags.
- Stream user-generated content to your signage to deliver social recognition.
- User generated content strengthens the community and promotes school spirit.
- Invite guests to join your university’s e-mail list and follow on social media.
Universities benefit greatly from implementing digital signage!
Finding Your Identity with Dustin Odham
In an era where screens dominate our time, finding your personal identity becomes a challenge. Our generation is shaping itself based on an increasingly virtual world, often losing touch with the inner self. In fact, a recent study suggests that we could end up spending at least ten years of our life in front of […]
Conversations from Shoptalk Europe: Retail Refined meets with Christoffer Sellin from COS
Shoptalk Europe 2023 brought the technologies and channels driving the future of retail into a clear perspective. This year’s annual event from May 9-11 in Barcelona allowed Retail Refined’s Melissa Gonzalez to sit down with key stakeholders making a difference in the market. COS (Collection of Style) is a European fashion brand doing innovative things […]
Why the Merger of the PGA Tour and LIV Golf is Great for Golf
The PGA Tour, LIV Golf, and DP World Tour have announced their merger, putting an end to the conflict that has dominated sports business news for the past 18 months. This merger is expected to bring more financial opportunities, increased accessibility for fans, and a variety of golf events. It is seen as a […]