Take Care of Your #1 Valentine This February: Your Car
Did you know that the average American spends about $116.21 on Valentine’s Day? Flowers, candy, cards, and going out to eat are par for the course on February 14 to appreciate the ones you love, but what about your vehicle? This year, consider giving your car its own Valentine’s Day gift—the gift of maintenance.
We’ve compiled the perfect gift guide for your car this Valentine’s Day, to give that special vehicle in your life the attention it deserves.
- New Cabin Air Filter. At home you change your furnace filter, but what about your vehicle’s Cabin Air Filter? If you or your loved ones suffer from allergies due to airborne particles, the cabin air filter purifies the air in your passenger compartment by filtering pollen, dust, and other contaminants. It also helps keep the interior of your vehicle clean and fresh.
- Oil and Filter Change. Maybe you’ve neglected the “Oil Change” light a little too long. A clean engine is a well running engine, and a clean filter means that your oil stays as clean as it can for as long as it can.
- Replace Windshield Wipers. How did your wipers work the last time it rained? Did they skip, streak, split or squeak? If so, now is the time to have them replaced. It’s a quick maintenance option that will increase your visibility in the rain, helping you to drive safely, as well as protect your glass from scratching. Don’t forget the rear wiper, if you have one. Because when it’s raining and you’re backing up, being able to see is pretty important too!
- Tire Care. Like a good pair of shoes, your tires are what keep you connected to the road. Even if you’ve recently replaced your tires, checking your air pressure, and getting them rotated are other ways to take care of your Valentine this year by keeping them safe on the road.
- Brake Pads. Your Valentine should make you feel safe, and nothing says “safety” like checked brakes. A great time to get your brake pads inspected is when you have your tires rotated or at your next oil change interval. Simply ask to have your brakes checked. Some service providers offer a free inspection of your entire braking system.
Showing the people you love that you care is what Valentine’s Day is about. And giving your vehicle a little TLC this Valentine’s Day will help keep your loved ones stay safe while driving on the road.
Read more at mightyautoparts.com
Photo by Harish Marnad Narasimhan https://www.123rf.com/profile_harishmarnad
Follow us on social media for the latest updates in B2B!