- Career Level Manager
- Experience 5 Years
- Education Certificate
- Develop, execute, and manage sales efforts for Ross Mobile Production Solutions globally
- Work directly with Ross Corporate Marketing, to develop marketing material for web, press, presentations etc.
- Provide customer service to client organizations by performing the following duties personally, or through assistance Sales Operations and the Corporate Marketing department.
- Build relationships with prospects and customers by calling on customers directly or alongside the management team to promote Ross MP.
- Leverage existing relationships with clients to promote Ross MP’s Solutions.
- Deliver sales presentations to prospects, clients and partners globally.
- Facilitate Ross MPs Solutions at a basic level at both customer sites and via webinar.
- Work in tandem with the various product specialist(s) to deliver outstanding high-level demonstrations and to develop the best sales strategy for each opportunity.
- Assist with RFP/RFQ responses.
- Actively work with Management Team to tailor messaging and implement marketing strategy specific to Ross MPs customers.
- Participate in partner events, and trade association meetings.
- Develop and Maintain Sales forecasting with the management team to achieve sales goals
- Perform market analyses to determine customer needs.
- Prepare periodic sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Monitor and evaluate competitive solutions.
- Review articles in trade publications to keep abreast of the latest developments in our industry.
- Assist in resolution of customer complaints regarding equipment, supplies, and services.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- Experience in broadcast productions is required
- Familiarity with Systems and Workflows specific to the broadcast market sector
- Knowledge of Production workflows
- Demonstratable comfort being customer facing in a hybrid role that is both technical and sales related
- Knowledge of monetization models of various players in broadcast market
- Strong organizational and orchestration skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Energetic, positive self-starter who is passionate about broadcast
- High tolerance of ambiguity, able to leverage internal and external relationship to solve problems and move projects forward
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Willing to travel up to 60%