- Career Level Entry Level
- Experience 2 Years
- Education Diploma
About the role
- Prospect potential B2B clients via outbound phone calls, emails, and site visits.
- Conduct well organized and thoughtful meeting to identify value adds for potential clients.
- Assist Management in closing deals.
- Track and update the status of new and existing leads.
- Provide Management updates on potential clients.
- Ability to hit key performance indicators and requirements.
- Work in a fast-paced, exciting, and fluid environment.
What skills are required
- Strong organizational skills, a sense of urgency, and the ability to juggle multiple, detail-oriented tasks at once.
- Good writing skills and strong proficiency with general business computing skills (Word, Excel, Etc.).
- Excellent communication skills, maintaining a professional approach in both written and oral communication.
- High level of self-confidence.
- Strong internet search skills.
- Social media savvy.
- A desire for career development in a growing company.
- Prior background in sales, service, or entertainment a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree a plus.
What we offer
Upward Mobility in a fun, growing company!
Base Salary $40,000
Bonus Plan Expect $5,000
Commission Expect $10,000