- Career Level Other
- Experience 2 Years
- Education Undergraduate
Hotel Effectiveness Solutions is seeking an energetic, motivated, and hard-working individual to add to our Customer Success team. If that’s you, read on!
Hotel Effectiveness Solutions is a software company based in Alpharetta, GA that has been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in the country by Inc. Magazine. We provide hotels with management tools in our easy-to-use, cloud-based software. This includes scheduling, time & attendance, labor monitoring, and more.
About The Position:
We’re looking to hire a Customer Success Manager to join our Customer Success team. In this role, you will be responsible for building strong relationships and managing an engaged customer base within the hospitality industry. The primary responsibilities of this role are to ensure customer retention and growth, while driving high levels of customer loyalty and engagement.
- Become the trusted advisor with your customers after implementation by developing a deep understanding of the customer’s business goals and mission
- Identify, develop, and maintain relationships with executives, primary users, and other key stakeholders
- Collaborate with all internal stakeholders to ensure a consistently positive customer experience and with product to provide feedback on enhancements to continually improve Hotel Effectiveness’ products and services
- Ensure overall customer loyalty with Hotel Effectiveness through routine communication plans, strategic analysis of accounts, usage monitoring, and proactively exceeding customer expectations
- Convert customers into Hotel Effectiveness advocates
- Analyze and communicate ROI for our customers throughout their lifecycle, demonstrating Hotel Effectiveness value
- Appropriately escalate customer issues in a timely and professional manner
- Prepare, schedule, and conduct business reviews with customers; maintain an accurate record of contacts, discussions, and action items
- Identify and communicate cross-sell opportunities in conjunction with the Growth Department
- Conduct scheduled training sessions to develop stronger usage and understanding of key Hotel Effectiveness functionality
- Develop and share best practices with team members to help us continuously improve
- Demonstrate and maintain expert level knowledge of Hotel Effectiveness’ products, services and partner integrations
- Proficiently work within Quickbase and Hubspot; manage Call-To-Actions and maintain accurate account details, notes and contact records
- Other responsibilities may be assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or 4+ years of equivalent experience
- 2+ years of customer account management or sales experience
- Excellent MS Office Skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Experience with CRM software
- Hospitality and/or other related Saas implementation industry experience
What you’ll like about working with us:
- Our work environment is professional but casual.
- Regular office hours – you’ll get to enjoy your evenings, weekends and most holidays!
- Our customers are friendly.
- Your feedback will be valued – you’ll have a direct connection to management and ownership of the company.
- You’ll be able to see how you’re making a difference in the company’s success.
- You’ll have job security and upward mobility because we’re profitable and growing.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Full Time Position with a competitive salary (based on experience)
- Generous PTO policy
- Gold Level Health Insurance (heavily subsidized by the company), Dental Insurance, & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with company match