- Career Level Entry Level
- Experience 5 Years
- Education Undergraduate
About the Position
What you will do
- Serve as the main producer for the XFL pre-game digital shows.
- Create rundowns, build show elements, manage graphics, select video clips and write scripts.
- Work closely with XFL players and coaches to deliver shows.
- Research compelling stories and initiate/create new digital video concepts.
- Stay up to date with player transactions and trending topics around the XFL.
- Responsible for quality control for all aspects of production and content.
- Manage Post Production.
- Responsible for developing compelling video elements that complement the XFL as well as its teams and players.
- 5+ years of related work experience in Studio/TV/Digital/Post-production.
- 5+ years of editing experience with applications such as Avid, Final Cut Pro and Adobe.
- Experience producing/directing on-air talent
- Experience with Live-to-tape broadcasting
- Strong understanding of Live Transmission
- Capable of handling and organizing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven track record of creative and innovative thinking, effective storytelling, action and results.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-based, ever-changing environment while remaining organized and detail-oriented.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of football (formations, X’s and O’s, terminology, history) a plus but not mandatory.
- BA in Communications, Film/Media, Digital Media or related field of study.
**Only applicants who are legally authorized to work for The XFLwill be considered. The XFL does not provide any work authorization sponsorship, or any assistance in securing, maintaining, or extending work authorization.**
By submitting this application I acknowledge and understand that Alpha Entertainment LLC [XFL] will collect and use my personal information in accordance with XFL’s Applicant Privacy Notice (https://www.xfl.com/legal/ccpa/xfl-applicant-notice).