- Career Level Other
- Experience 8 Years +
- Education Undergraduate
About the Role
What you will do
- Responsible for selection, implementation and oversight of enterprise applications, business support systems and sports operations applications.
- Work with stakeholders to determine business needs–managing enhancements and future needs.
- Provide direction, planning and prioritization on projects and provide technical expertise to ensure utilization of sound implementation, integration and development methodologies.
- Maintain and develop the XFL’s integrated systems and data, working closely with the appropriate internal and external process owners, functional leads and data stewards.
- Maintain software version control and the integrity of, maintenance of and all changes made to the application development servers, software and databases.
- Work with the IT Infrastructure team to ensure required cloud services, hardware, databases, scripting tools and other support tools are available and meet the needs of the organization.
- Develop and manage relationships with external partners and vendors.
- Lead technology projects and cross-functional teams as a player/coach.
- Manage departmental budget–providing input and recommendations for Information Technology planning, budget activities and the creation/updating of IT procedures.
- A minimum of ten years of technical experience working in enterprise architecture, systems requirements, project and program management and systems design–preferably in sports media, creative services and/or entertainment.
- Implementation and administration of enterprise digital asset management system.
- Extensive knowledge and expertise in streamlining and optimizing business workflows utilizing cloud and SaaS based technologies.
- Direct management and implementation experience driving new enterprise systems utilizing role based access security.
- Familiarity supporting sports and live events operations through back-office systems.
- Familiarity with business intelligence methods and tools.
- System support and manage SLAs (internal & external).
- Systems integration experience, connecting disparate enterprise applications.
- Extensive experience in business analysis, technical project management and vendor management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to work with all levels of internal and external customers.
- A deep ownership mentality with a passion for excellence.
- Ability to effectively plan and prioritize a number of complex workstreams.
The XFL maintains a strong policy of equal opportunity in employment. It is our objective to recruit, hire and retain the most qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Our equal employment philosophy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, compensation, benefits, training, promotions, transfers, job benefits and terminations.
** Only applicants who are legally authorized to work for The XFL will be considered. The XFL does not provide any work authorization sponsorship, or any assistance in securing, maintaining or extending work authorization. **
By submitting this application I acknowledge and understand that Alpha Entertainment LLC [XFL] will collect and use my personal information in accordance with XFL’s Applicant Privacy Notice (https://www.xfl.com/legal/ccpa/xfl-applicant-notice).