- Experience 4 Years
- Education Undergraduate
- Positioning all building parts according to knowledge of unit being assembled and has a detailed insight and understanding of drawings and supporting documentation.
- Maintains an excellent driving record and is approved to operate company vehicles.
- Represents Trachte with professionalism and appropriate conduct when providing on-site services, working with the customer, customer representative, subcontractors, or fellow employees.
- Accountable for all travel expense reporting for assigned on-site services.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate degree or six months to one year related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Willing to travel up to 100% of the time (typical travel would be 50-75% of the time)
- Valid drivers license, with good standing driving record
- Subject to random OSHA safety training, job site training, drug screens and background checks
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service background
- Must be willing to work overtime, as needed
Why work with us?
- Competitive starting wage
- Excellent benefit package including traditional medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- Paid vacation
- 8 Paid holidays
- Retirement plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Advancement opportunities
- Potential for annual bonus
- Learn more about us at www.trachteusa.com