- Career Level Entry Level
- Experience Less Than 1 Year
- Education Certificate
Other (Non-Essential) Functions
Includes functions which are normally performed by persons holding this title. However, these functions may be reassigned to other employees as part of a “Reasonable Accommodation” under the ADA.
* May act as machine operator to cover breaks or meal periods.
* Other duties and assignments as required.
Physical Requirements & Environmental Conditions
* Requires frequent standing, walking, carrying, bending, stooping, grasping, and reaching.
* Ability to perform a volume of mechanical detail work with speed and accuracy; manual dexterity.
* Ability to lift up to 50 lbs., carry 50 lbs., push 100 lbs., pull 75 lbs.
* Exposure to noise; must wear hearing protection and safety shoes.
* High School education or equivalent, with mathematics emphasis.
* High degree of mechanical aptitude and previous assembly/production experience required.
* Previous printing experience preferred but not required.
* Excellent mechanical and troubleshooting skills
* Good communication skills, i.e. ability to work effectively with coworkers and communicate with all levels of management.
* Willingness to work overtime as needed.