- Career Level Manager
- Experience 5 Years
- Education Certificate
Essential Job Functions
- Supports the sales organization through engagement on medium to large scale project opportunities to help win business
- Coordinate infrastructure, technical system and application implementation discussions with technical support, product management and design engineers
- Supports resolution of technical product issues
- Develop organizational process improvements including templates for new product development and product field failure resolution
- Participates in MP3 projects specific to new product capabilities
- Maintain project collaboration and documentation – Create and distribute multi-level communications and status reports (core team, extended team, executive team)
- Prepare monthly/quarterly documents and/or reports for L2 management/business review
- Schedules and/or attends meetings and coordinates logistics as required
- Prepares program/project documentation such as presentations, reports, etc.
Minimum Requirements and Critical Behaviors
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Engineering Technology (Electrical, Mechanical, Controls) or applicable experience in lieu of education, with a minimum of 3 years of experience in technical sales, preferably with electronics and/or electro-mechanical.
- Primary technologies and experience desired:
- Experience with Industrial Automation Applications: HMI, I/O, Controls, Communications (Protocols), and possess a strong understanding of system implementation “best practices”. Crimson Software experience is a plus
- Strong familiarity and experience with Industrial Networking applications, Networking topologies, and managed networks is desired. CCNA is a plus
- Familiarity with IIoT, WAN (Wired and Cellular), and Cloud connectivity desired
- Familiarity with key Red Lion Industries and ability to position Red Lion products in various solutions – www.redlion.net/solutions
- Due to the nature of large-project opportunities, the Technical Project Manager will be interfacing with key leadership personnel throughout Red Lion. Therefore, comfort around leadership and solid, concise communication skills are critical.
- Ability and willingness to expand on existing expertise levels as needed to support Red Lion’s core initiatives.
- Demonstrates problem-solving and analytical skills. Interpret customer application, specification, and challenges effectively and offer a suitable solution. Highly value customer relations & management skills
- Excellent Presentation, oral and written communication, organizational, analytical, and anticipatory skills.
- Effectively and efficiently interface with all levels of Company management and staff, customers and outside business contacts
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize while multi-tasking
- Ability to work and function independently in a team environment with a high degree of confidentiality
- Ability to travel, up to 50%, domestic and international
- 5 years: Experience with Industrial Automation Applications: HMI, I/O, Controls, Communications (Protocols), and possess a strong understanding of system implementation “best practices”. Crimson Software experience is a plus
- 5 years: Technical Sales, preferably with electronics and/or electro-mechanical.
- 5 years: Strong familiarity and experience with Industrial Networking applications, Networking topologies, and managed networks is desired. CCNA is a plus