- Career Level Entry Level
- Experience 4 Years
- Education Certificate
Performs testing of very complicated components or equipment with rigid tolerance requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Bridges any gaps and differences between the testing department and management in order to form a clean two-way interface channel.
- Reviews the work of others and confirms that it is ready for final testing.
- Checks if there might be any delays in achieving the schedule.
- Retains skilled resources by instilling leadership in team members and offers guidance when required enabling them to grow.
-Assists supervisor in completing production.
Profile Level Description
- Has developed expertise, typically through a combination of job-related training and considerable on the job experience.
- Typically acts as a lead, coordinating the work of others but is not a supervisor.
- Works autonomously within established procedures and practices.
- Has developed a specialized level of skill to perform assigned tasks.
Education and Experience
HS diploma or GED required.
2 to 4 years of experience required.
Or equivalent combination of education and experience
– Meets productivity standards and strives to increase productivity.
– Completes assignments on or ahead of schedule and accomplishes assigned work in an organized, timely manner.
– Can be depended upon to be available for work and to fulfill position responsibilities.