- Experience 5 Years
- Education Diploma
The Warehouse Administrator provides warehouse support with a variety of clerical and administrative tasks. This position will also be a liaison with Absen HQ and must speak Mandarin.
• Prepares correspondence and documents as directed.
• Contributes to the continual improvement and efficiency of the warehouse.
• Keeps accurate and up-to-date records of all outside vendors.
• Tracks warehouse inventory using SAP tracking system.
• Coordinates with HQ/Manufacturing on shipments and inventory tracking.
• Coordinates with Warehouse and Technical Service departments on shipments for demos, trainings, tradeshows, etc.
• Collects and analyzes data.
• Track trends and developments in assigned functional areas.
• Conducts studies, perform research and prepare reports.
• Strives to improve efficiency and reduce costs
• Adheres to purchasing policies, processes and procedures.
• Works closely with receiving department to ensure proper supplies arrived.
• Traces delinquent arrivals from purchase orders.
• Performs all other duties as assigned by management.
• Superior attention to detail
• Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
• Ability to work alone as well as with a team
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ethical conduct
• Legally authorized to work in the U.S.
• Must be able to lift up to 20lbs consecutively.
Education & Experience Requirements:
• Must have High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent.
• AA or Bachelors’ degree preferred
• Minimum 5+ years in previous Administrative role
• Microsoft Office Suite experience required
• SAP experience preferred
• Fluent Mandarin speaker
• Must be able to understand, speak, and write English language
• Must be able to understand, speak, and write Chinese language
• Orlando office and warehouse
• Required to work set business open hours
• May be required to drive to complete tasks
• Must have a valid drivers’ license