Who Gets To Work From Home and How We Make The Most Of It: Business Casual
On this snippet from Business Casual, host Daniel Litwin takes a look at the positives and the negatives of the new work-from-home reality that many American workers are adjusting to. While many corporate, managerial and administrative jobs are transitioning to remote work, many essential employees have no choice but to come into work. Daniel breaks down…
- How remote tools are enabling better workforce communication
- Why this is a good time to reassess and reinforce critical processes for your company
- Why a flexible work schedule is important during a global health crisis
- Which workers don’t have the luxury of working from home
- What infrastructure is in place to support essential workers
Make sure to subscribe and listen along for more episodes of Business Casual.
Follow us on social media for the latest updates in B2B!