- Career Level Director
- Experience 5 Years
- Education Diploma
This position is responsible for the sale of the organization’s products in a specified geographic region, both short and long range, targeted toward existing and new markets. Specifically, this role is responsible for growing sales of outdoor LED display products within the specified geographic region.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Develops and maintains account strategies and responsibilities to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Generates and increases sales revenue to meet assigned targets. This includes the maintenance of awarded accounts by the Company.
- Becomes actively involved in sales orientation and development of sales training programs.
- Acts as a resource to clients and consultants in contract opportunities and proposals.
- Assists Executive team with contract review, negotiations, closing the sale and developing marketing plans for client accounts.
- Provides reports and status updates to the Vice President of Sales. Including managing Salesforce and employee maintenance of salesforce.
- Attends trade shows and manages tradeshow attendance.
- Leads sales meetings.
- Keeps informed and ensures that their team is informed of new products, services and other general information of interest to customers.
- Manages department budget for review by the Vice President of Sales and Senior Director of Finance.
- Checks on competitive activity and develops new methods of attaining clients.
- Ensures that accurate project kick-off documentation is provided to the Project Management team.
- Answers questions from clients and handles complaints.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Presentation Skills.
- Business Acumen.
- Organizational Skills.
- Salesforce competency
- Contract review and negotiation acumen
This position does not currently have any supervisory responsibility but may be required to manage business development or sales support positions as needed.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and unless otherwise specified, hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. This position frequently requires long hours and weekend work. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
This position requires up to 50%+ travel is outside the local area and overnight.
Preferred Education and Experience
- At least 5 years of hardware sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.