- Career Level Individual Contributor
- Experience 2 Years
- Education Diploma
The Installation and Service Technician is responsible for supporting on-site installation support for daytime and overnight. The Installation and Service Technician is responsible for supporting daytime and overnight service repairs to existing projects.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Provide service as needed for all displays.
- Assist in keeping an accurate inventory of spare parts for all New York or Los Angeles Projects.
- Ship and receive spare and repair parts to and from the factory.
- Provide support and assistance to Project Managers for all project installations and service calls.
- Provide phone support for technical trouble shooting.
- Maintain warehouse and storage facilities.
- Provide assistance regarding product/project specific knowledge to subcontractors.
- Provide assistance on installation reports for each day/night on project sites.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Product Knowledge.
- Ability to Adapt.
- Organizational Skills.
This job generally operates in the field and on project sites.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and unless otherwise specified, hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Some overnight and weekend work will be required.
This position may require frequent travel and/or long periods of overnight travel.
Preferred Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 0-2 plus years of related experience
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.