- Career Level Entry Level
- Experience 3 Years
- Education Certificate
Essential Job Functions
- Observe and Follow all Company and Safety Rules and Regulations.
- Maintain daily housekeeping.
- Perform assigned 5S and Safety audits as assigned.
- Work from drawings and/or verbal instruction to maintain and repair dies and equipment.
- Troubleshoot and rebuild damaged or worn dies using existing parts or drawings.
- Build jigs, fixtures, dies and specially designed equipment.
- Setup and operate surface grinders, milling machines, engine lathes, tool grinders.
- Visualize finished product, make necessary mathematical calculations and select material and heat treat with allowances for spring, shrinkage, grinding and fitting.
- Assist in diagnosing tool or machine problems, perform or assist in teardown and repair of plant machines and equipment as assigned
- Maintain lubrication requirements of tool room machines.
- Obtain training and operator’s license for lift truck and scissor lift.
- Maintain inventory of frequently needed die spare parts to minimize down time.
- Other Duties as assigned