- Career Level Entry Level
- Experience 5 Years
- Education Certificate
- Sales monster! Excellent hunter and relationship builder.
- Owns pipeline creation and deal closure.
- Teaches customers about experiential/tech design, guides them through the decision-making process.
- Assembles teams, manages processes, successful influencer.
- Collaborates with other sales team members on successful go-to market activities.
- Works closely with marketing and product development to refine products and messages that strike a positive chord with customers.
- Collaborates with operations and support teams on projects. Ensures alignment on engagements sold with back end delivery at the onset with customers.
- Challenger internally and externally.
Skills and Experience
- Sales master! Challenger characteristics.
- 5+ years’ experience in Live Events either leading direct and/or in-direct teams.
- Business savvy, wildly creative thinker, consultative approach.
- Thoughtful leader, Influencer.
- Executor – gets stuff done
- Excellent speaker, listener.
- Relationship builder.
- Technical competency – holds their own, understands how tech links with space and content.
- Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
- 5 years: Experience in Live Events either leading direct and/or in-direct teams.