- Career Level Entry Level
- Experience 2 Years
- Education Certificate
What you’ll do:
We are looking for a passionate Software Engineer to design and implement tools that automate building reliable and performant systems. The successful candidate will be partnering with other SREs and Software Engineers to drive efficiency and scalable initiatives and tooling for right sizing and resource utilization.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Emphasize on building tools over manual process
- Automate as much code as possible and always configure as code
- Maximize system uptime and availability, ensuring functional and performance SLAs.
- Work with product & architecture teams on design & implementation choices of large scale distributed applications
- Advocate and implement reliable design patterns like circuit breakers
- Respond to incidents, provide quick resolution and long-term mitigation.
- Automating deployments
What you’ll need:
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Three years experience
- Experience with Database technologies (Postgress, SqlServer, Mongodb)
- An eye for automation and instrumentation (Concourse , build pipelines, Dynatrace , Sentry.io )
- Experience of AWS services
- Knowledge of cloud foundry
- Experience bringing software to production at high scale
- The knack for writing, clean, readable, maintainable code
- The ability to decompose complex systems and find failure scenarios and provide solutions.
- Great communication skills