has made all students homeschoolers. In the short term, the pandemic has been one of the greatest challenges educators and administrators have faced, transitioning students to a digital-only platform. The big picture is hazier, but potentially a more structural shift. As schools and educational institutions invest in digital tools and platforms, and students feel the financial pressures of unemployment or a tight job market, will public perception around higher education shift?
Dr. Thomas Waite
, CEO of K16 Solutions
, joined Voice of B2B Daniel Litwin
, to give perspective on that shift; he argues, along with Litwin, that as the need for a college degree increases to enter the workforce, and yet the value of a college degree decreases due to financial barriers, an door opens for a different approach.
Dr. Waite gives a deep dive on the daunting question: How do you transform the education system in the US from the ground up? Dr. Waite has been trying to solve this puzzle for his whole career, spending 14 years in applied research in higher education as a chief academic officer, provost, dean, director of faculty and programs.
Litwin and Dr. Waite spend this videostream trying to understand the current education dynamic and what it’s revealing about our system, breaking down…
- Dr. Waite’s pioneering work in online learning software and analytics
- How online learning have evolved, in the public eye and technologically
- What the pandemic is revealing about legacy educational institutions
- How to create retention and engagement for online learners, and how to support educators’ online platforms
- What a revitalized education system for the US looks like, and how reliant it is on an engaging digital ecosystem
Follow us on social media for the latest updates in B2B!
Twitter – @MarketScale
Facebook – facebook.com/marketscale
LinkedIn – linkedin.com/company/marketscale