Can Cruise Companies Correct Course After COVID-19?
The cruise industry is one of the business sectors and workforces most negatively impacted by COVID-19. With many ships and their crews stranded at sea with little to no timeline on when they can dock, cruise lines are under scrutiny for their response.
- How much the virus itself has spread on cruise ships
- Some of the public responses from cruise lines
- Why crew members are still stranded on these cruise ships
- How the process for repatriating crew members might unfold and why cruise lines and countries aren’t on the same page
- Whether or not cruise companies will see a permanent hit on business due to their response
For the latest news, videos, and podcasts in the Hospitality Industry, be sure to subscribe to our industry publication.
Follow us on social media for the latest updates in B2B!