ADUSA’s Guide to Kiosk Self-Ordering Software
When deciding on self-ordering software for your kiosk, there is much to consider. ADUSA has compiled a list of the top ten most important factors to provide insight and help you make the right choice.
- Avoid POS vendors and vendors that sell a “complete solution.”
- Look for software that adheres to American Disabilities Act (ADA) guidelines for accessibility and integrates navigational devices that address a wide range of disabilities.
- Look for software that is compliant with the FDA’s Menu Labeling Law.
- Look for software that has a user interface that has been certified by a Human Factors professional.
- Avoid software vendors that offer to manage your menus for you––for a fee.
- Look for a software vendor that offers software licensing as well as a monthly subscription option.
- Ensure that the system has a comprehensive menu management system that can take in menu content extracted from the POS.
- The self-order software should not only use the existing payment infrastructure but also not store sensitive customer data.
- Ensure that the software is integrated with existing POS, as well as the payment processing infrastructure.
- Ensure that the software has all the functional components that are essential for guests to have an excellent self-ordering experience.
Download white paper here.
For more details about these important factors to pay attention to when choosing self-ordering software for your kiosk, click here.
How the United Nation’s Global Compact Will Guide Volta’s ESG Stance
On today’s episode of the Volta Knowledge podcast, host Tyler Kern chats with Gursaran Singh, the VP of Energy Alliances with Volta Energy, about the upcoming UN global compact and how their decisions will impact and inform Volta’s ESG stance. The global temperature is rising at an unprecedented rate. As such, discussions on the issue of climate change are held […]
Investing for Success: Expert Advice on Business Management and Wealth Building
Starting a business from scratch can be a challenging but rewarding experience. To manage your business successfully, it’s essential to begin by developing a comprehensive business management plan. This plan should include your goals, target audience, products or services, marketing and sales strategies, and financial projections. It should serve as a roadmap for your […]
Teach For America Reinvention: Culture Transformation and Educator Recruitment
Teach For America (TFA) started with an idea in 1989 by Wendy Kopp. The TFA formally launched in 1990 with a mission to provide all children in America with an excellent education. More than thirty-three years later, TFA is continually improving itself by expanding its network and resources with initiatives like TFA’s Reinvention Lab. […]