How to Get into Walmart
Selling into the world’s largest retailer is no easy task.
On this episode of Bricks and Clicks, Ruscin shares insights gleaned from her 15 years of retail experience and breadth of knowledge to ensure you get placement in the most desirous retailer in the world.
The easiest way to get into Walmart actually comes up in October. Walmart’s Open Call, also called the Walmart Made in the USA Summit, could be your ticket to getting your foot in the door. Though applications for this year’s event have closed, it’s never too early to start thinking about your plan of attack for next year.
In this episode, Ruscin explores:
- Walmart’s customer demographics and how they impact retailers’ ability to get on shelves
- How to ensure your product is right for Walmart
- What your buyer wants you to know before pitching
- How to prepare for the big meeting
- How to follow up and ensure you get a “yes”