Vice President-New Business Development PRESCO
30+ years of experience, including 20 years in Sales Management. My strength lies in my ability to bring a strategic focus to a sales organization with clear defined goals that will ensure success. My approach of selling value through understanding the overall needs of the customer has been a successful formula throughout my career.
Key accomplishments in my experience as a manager have been the following:
• Forecasting and developing strategies with each sales representative to maximize profitable revenue.
• Creating a system for pipeline management to have a continuous flow of sales opportunities.
• Development of leading indicators versus lag indicators to ensure success of achieving company goals.
• Leading a Key Initiative within the company to bring a prioritization process to the customer base which brings focus and quick decision making to customer responses.
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Microsoft Project
• CIM sales system
• Lotus Notes
• Apple- Keynote, Numbers, Docs To Go
• Understanding Financials and Value Selling, Aarthun Training Group
• Apples and Oranges- Value Selling, Competitive Advantage Group
• Project Management- Competitive Advantage Group
• Xerox Professional Selling Skills III, Xerox Sales Training
• Arbinger Leadership Training
• Kurlan Associates- Baseline Selling
• 4 Disciplines of Execution