The Evolution of Reservation-Based Shopping: Retail Refined
Originally launched to support their brand-owned locations, 3DEN is now expanding their offerings to become an operator of spaces. With a simple check-in process, hear how their technology is creating operational efficiency and reducing costs for companies while also enhancing consumer experiences. Living in a time of COVID and beyond, 3DEN is opening up real time visibility into space capacity, traffic flows and democratizing appointment based retail experiences.
About the Company:
3DEN (pronounced Eden) is tech-powered aggregation of an airport lounge meets a work space meets sanctuary. Their first flagship gives you everything you need to zone in or out. Plenty of outlets to recharge your phone. Quiet zones, nap pods and generously stocked showers with towels and slippers to recharge yourself. Now they are taking their technology to the next level.
About the Guest:
Ben Silver is founder and CEO at 3DEN. A serial entrepreneur from the UK, Ben was previously a co-founder at ivee, a venture backed consumer electronics company creating the first wave of voice assistants.
What Melissa Asked:
1) What was your vision when you created 3Den?
2) How has your long term vision evolved, how do you see 3Den has a hybrid of branded spaces, and a 3rd party operator?
3) What is approach to curating brands showcased in your spaces?
4) What incentives should a brand provide to entice app downloads?
5) Where do you see contactless tech and voice converging?