A New Look at the Checkout Experience: Retail Refined
In this episode we discuss how FutureProof is helping propel the industry forward when it comes to the acceleration of contactless and mobile payments in grocery, fashion and beyond. No longer a generational conversation, we are seeing an emergence of the DIY consumer and we speak about how that is shaping adoption. And the automated checkout experience is not only powering efficiency and convenience but it’s enabling deeper levels of personalization as they are able to layer in product recommendations, track location navigation. The star is still the store, and technology is powering the hybridization of offline and online convergence.
Di Di Chan is the President and Co-Founder of FutureProof Retail, a New York-based company with the mission of bringing frictionless shopping technologies into physical retail stores. FutureProof leads in providing simple, quality, and customizable Mobile Checkout and Mobile Order Ahead solutions for retailers. Di Di is a global entrepreneur who is passionate about technology, education, and sustainability. Her experience and network in over 15 different countries directly shape FutureProof Retail’s global vision, bringing their solutions to three continents and five different types of retail to date. She holds an M.A. in Economics from New York University and a B.A. in Global Studies from the University of California, Los Angeles.
What Melissa Asked
– What are is FutureProof doing to help propel the industry forward when it comes to contactless payments? Recently your company has offered your services at NO cost to retailers:
– Who are some of your customers today? (ie: Fairway and some stats you can share)
– You started with a focus on grocery, why?
– What sector do you see following in terms of adoption? (Fashion…)
– Pre-COVID 19, we saw brick and mortar conviction with retailers like Amazon and Alibaba entering physical retail, how do you see that evolving?
– Based on your data, what do you see as far as generational adoption of tech/ you have stated that “age isn’t the differentiator”?
– When we are able to leave our homes again, what are the 3 top things you see yourself doing first in NYC?
Follow us on social media for the latest updates in B2B!