On this snippet from Business Casual, host Daniel Litwin paints a picture of the potentially massive spike in unemployment around the corner due to coronavirus. As more workers at small businesses or in service industries lose their jobs, large entities in our economy look to hire en masse: grocers, gig economy platforms, and ecommerce giants. Daniel breaks down…
- Which industries are most at risk
- Which major companies are hiring and for what sorts of jobs
- Amazon’s response to the coronavirus pandemic
- How a stark loss of small business consumers and labor could leave lasting effects on our economy
- What sort of dependence does our economy have on retail giants like Amazon
Make sure to subscribe and listen along for more episodes of Business Casual.