Retail Refined: Why Your Brand Should Live Stream
Questions Melissa Asked
- How have you seen adoption evolve around live streaming (on both the consumer side and the brand/retailer side)?
- What has been your formula for success with converting content to sales?
- What have been some expected outcomes/learning you can share?
- Where do you see the marketing evolving with “try-on” via live stream?
- As you evolve to a more open platform technology, what new release and integrations do you see in the future?
About the Company
ShopShops, headquartered in NY, LA and Beijing, is a platform that connects brick-and-mortar retailers in the United States with consumers around the world. Stores host live streamed events with hosts who sell to viewers in real time.
Melissa will be hosting a webinar titled The New Consumer Behaviors That Will Reshape The Physical Store on June 9th. During the session, she will cover how stores will approach the reallocation of front-of-house and back-of-house employees to better serve new logistical needs and customer expectations.
For more information or to register for the seminar, you can visit Retail Innovation Week.
Follow us on social media for the latest updates in B2B!