Retail Refined: Why Your Brand Should Live Stream
Questions Melissa Asked
- How have you seen adoption evolve around live streaming (on both the consumer side and the brand/retailer side)?
- What has been your formula for success with converting content to sales?
- What have been some expected outcomes/learning you can share?
- Where do you see the marketing evolving with “try-on” via live stream?
- As you evolve to a more open platform technology, what new release and integrations do you see in the future?
About the Company
ShopShops, headquartered in NY, LA and Beijing, is a platform that connects brick-and-mortar retailers in the United States with consumers around the world. Stores host live streamed events with hosts who sell to viewers in real time.
Melissa will be hosting a webinar titled The New Consumer Behaviors That Will Reshape The Physical Store on June 9th. During the session, she will cover how stores will approach the reallocation of front-of-house and back-of-house employees to better serve new logistical needs and customer expectations.
For more information or to register for the seminar, you can visit Retail Innovation Week.